Saturday, June 30, 2012

Funfetti Cool-Whip Sandwiches

While browsing pinterest...not that I do that a lot or anything...I found the best idea ever. Funfetti yogurt dip. The recipe is here on this blog. I made the yogurt dip and dipped green apples into it. It was the most amazing thing ever. Funfetti is basically the only type of cake that I will eat. Seriously. Why waste time on anything else. After I made the yogurt dip I had a mostly unused bag of funfetti cake mix, so I was wondering what to do with it. This is what I came up with: Funfetti Ice Cream Sandwiches.
I took a tub of defrosted cool-whip and then mixed a bunch of the cake mix into it. I didn't exactly measure. It was less than half of a bag. Once is was all mixed up I spooned it out onto some graham cracker halves, and then topped them with another half. I popped them in the freezer for an hour. You might could do it less or more. They were delicious. I will honestly say they are not as delicious as the yogurt dip with the apples, but still it was a good way to use up the rest of the cake mix without baking anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment